Who are we?
Stock Flight Systems has been established in 1993 as an aerospace industry support company. We have focused on the development, manufacturing and integration of flight data acquisition, recording and inflight test and control systems for aerospace applications. As a service to our customers, we also do flight testing of sensors, actuators and data communication and processing equipment. Stock Flight Systems is also a partner in international aeronautical research programs. The projects we already completed successfully include inflight test, instrumentation and closed loop control systems, test stands and flight simulator cockpit units. Our products are designed to operate in harsh environments and can be qualified to highest standards.
Our Customer Base
- NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton, Virginia
- NASA Dryden Flight Research Center, Edwards, California
- European Aeronautics, Space and Defense Company (EADS), München
- Kayser-Threde GmbH, München
- Eurocopter Deutschland GmbH, Ottobrunn/Donauwörth
- Eurocopter France A.S., Marignane
- Industrieanlagen-Betriebsgesellschaft mbH (IABG), Ottobrunn
- Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG), München
- MT Aerospace, Augsburg
- BRP Powertrain GmbH, Gunskirchen
- Deutsche Forschungsanstalt für Luft- und Raumfahrt, Oberpfaffenhofen/Braunschweig